Throughout the process of the creation of ‘Big Night Out’ or BNO for short, collaborative and discursive efforts were creatively thought through by everybody and an overall I thought was a great collaborative process. Over week 2 the group we were in played a game called ‘Galaxy trucker’ and because of the enjoyment from our whole group we decided to make a game that has some of the same aspects and mechanics to that. However, we did not want to make the same exact game so in the following week, week 3 we bounced ideas and brainstormed themes in which we some how landed on Pre drinking before a night out through the collaborative brainstorm came the base point for our game. The next 2 weeks in the development of the game continued still as a joint effort with my introduction of Dice to randomise some of the play and the creation of the inner ring as the club scene. Plus in the action and event cards, id also love playing beer pong so I thought the introduction of the action card to act as effects towards the players and challenging individual people out of the group for a game of ‘Beer Pong’ (in the gameplay). Once the Theme and Mechanics came to what we now called ‘Big Night Out’ I focused my effort on the invention and the Graphics of the Game board. Whilst in class we drew up a sketch of a board with an inner and outer ring in a rectangular function with action and events spread across the squares. Taking this Sketch I began to construct the base model of the board with a rectangle with an inner and an outer ring then styled with a colour scheme. We had talked about the four corners being starting points for each character, so I created there starting points as their individual colour and houses. Once the base construction of the board colour scheme and layout were finished I then created the design out the games name and design of the cards, the bottle tokens, money tokens and the character pieces. Another contribution to the research processes finding resources for our design prices, how much it would cost to make the game in bulk. A very collaborative process throughout the whole assignment that was fun and new and developed a pretty fun game I thought.